Travel Assistance Program
Through your group coverage with Lincoln Financial Group, you will now automatically receive travel assistance services provided by TravelConnect®. TravelConnect® is a 24-hour, toll-free service that provides a comprehensive range of information, referral, coordination and arrangement services designed to respond to most medical care situations and many other emergencies you may encounter when you travel. TravelConnect® also offers pre-trip assistance including passport/visa requirements, foreign currency and weather information.
The following is an outline of the TravelConnect® program. For a complete description of all services and the program terms and limitations, please refer to the Description of Services document.
TravelConnect® is a comprehensive Global Assistance Services program providing 24/7 emergency medical, security and travel assistance services when you are traveling more than 100 miles from your Permanent Primary Residence. a
Minimize travel hassles by calling us pre-departure for:
- Information regarding passport and other documentation needs
- Travel, health advisories and inoculation requirements for foreign countries
- Daily foreign currency exchange rates
- Consulate and embassy locations
Emergency Medical Transportation
Emergency Personal Services
Medical Services Include:
24 Hour Nurse Help Line
Prescription Replacement Assistance
Medical, Dental and Pharmacy Referrals
How to Use TravelConnect® While Traveling
Global Assistance Services
Assistance Services include emergency medical transportation, medical assistance services, security related evacuation services and assistance and travel assistance services.
- These services cannot be reimbursed if you or your family make your own arrangements, On Call MUST coordinate and arrange in order for eligible services to be covered.
- If you are hospitalized in a facility inadequate to treat your condition, On Call will coordinate and arrange for your evacuation to the nearest appropriate facility.
- In the event you are expected to be hospitalized for 3 or more days, On Call will coordinate and arrange for a family member or friend to come to your bedside
- If you need assistance with any health, travel or safety related problem, contact On Call regardless of how big or small the problem may seem.